21 February 2012

fattie tuesday

This dumb little machine....
First - it's not accurate
Second - it lies
Third - I still wear a "medium" falling-off loose!
And yet I'm up nearly 10 pounds.
So at the very best the scale only tells part of the story.
*Note * 
The scale at CrossFit measures lean body mass, etc.
And it shows one pound of steady muscle gain per month!
Which makes me very happy - even to "gain!"

Mirrors on the ceiling ....

Garland has and In-N-Out.... 
Coming soon to a mouth near you!
Animal Style!

We are getting alot of L.A. type stores...
Trader Joe's is next on the list to come to Dallas.
And I couldn't be happier!

Horse Butt - Pony Tail Art

Dog Sled Vacation - 
I would totally do that!

Larry the Cable Guy has heartburn?
Who woulda thunk it?

Happy Zydeco Day!
Just don't give up too much, eh?
Happy Mardy Graw, Y'all!
Winking smile

10 comments:

  1. Me thinks Larry just needs the cash. He has run out of material. :) Who knew there was money in heartburn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go dog-sledding :) Happy Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid machines. Mine lies, too. Maybe they're in cahoots trying to throw us off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see your error right away from the picture. You must weigh yourself totally naked first thing in the morning after using the bathroom and before eating anything. Step carefully on the scale while leaning on something and gradually put your full weight on the scale. If this doesn't work, buy a new scale - yours is definitely defective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sled dogs sound like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laissez le bon temps roulez!

    And yeah, back when I used to weigh myself, I did it like Over 40? - So What! describes it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I weigh but I understand the scale & all it's little bugs. Muscle is much more compact & takes up less space so you can look better, wear a smaller size but weigh more. Let the clothes tell you too. Go Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies are so much better than me, I am FREAKIN out over the stupid number on the scale.... Back 100% to Weight Watchers.... I cant deal with the stupid number on da machine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, You will LOVE having a Trader Joes new by. They have terrific food choices.

    Sounds to me like you are gaining muscle! That's awesome.

    xoxo jj

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd take any weight gain if I knew it was muscle. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!