02 February 2011

super bowl

Right here in Arlington, Texas....
The new Cowboys Stadium

Everyone has Super Bowl Fever

Just a few more days

Lots of buzz all around town


The New Stadium




Sports fever every where

And now a sleet storm is coming
This just in - it did !!


And was it ever cold today - for Dallas....
45 mph winds makes 10 degrees seem like
a good reason to stay home!

The night nurse had a wreck - people are sliding 
all over the place! Please be careful!
I know you already know that!

Stay warm and healthy!
Happy GroundHog Day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't realize tomorrow is Groundhog Day. It's one of those fun ones. And one of my favorite movies is Groundhog Day starring Bill Murray. :-D

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleet. Yikes. Happy Groundhog to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be safe!! I hear Texas send us the snow we're getting today. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are supposed to get snow for the next 4 hours and then we can start digging out. Sorry about the Packers stinkin' up your town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weather and the crappy roads are really bumming me out-stay safe!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay safe.

    I must take photos of the work-in-progress 2012 Olympic Stadium, next time I pass...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh. I just realized that your roads are slippery with all the ice. Drive carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Calorie Girl/ Cal GirlFebruary 11, 2011 at 7:44 AM

    I just caught this post.... How cool is that?
    The Super Bowl getting set up right in your own back yard!
    That, and a huge (I'm talking hugest) ice storm!
    Any one else would have had 100 comments.
    Why is yours such a sleeper blog?
    Why aren't you discovered?
    Why! WHY?
    Oh, the humanity!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!