16 December 2020

wed ness day


Bad sleep. 
Making the effort. 
The red is no sleep at all. 
And I might add- no wine at all. 
No cheating at all. 


Once upon a time 
Cheat meals boosted my metabolism. 
Now they stall me. 
I’m a bloated mess. 
I look like I’ve never lost one pound. 


Good stew.
Made the effort. 




I work with toddlers. 
They leave shit like this
And beg  someone to say something. 
Then they get mad. 
Passive Aggressive pukes 


New shoes. New socks. 
I made the effort. 


From a store in Abilene Texas. 
This is what we’re up against. 
This is why we can’t have nice things. 

The child I care for is a handful. 
He pushes down when I transfer him. 
He’s 80 pounds! Not small. 
He wears me out. 
I want to travel. 
But for now.... piss piss. 
Better than the gym. 
Which is closed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!