09 December 2020

podcast day


My decision to quit wine 
was previously just a financial decision. 
But now I don’t like the way I feel 
When I drink it.
It has an odd half life. 


Photobomb Kitteh 


I have such freedom at work. 
It’s like a dystopian film
Where the characters get to 
Go outside and they think they’re in heaven. 


Put up the lights. 
$5 of joy. 
I love it. 


Looks like meconium. 
It’s not. Lol. 
It’s  Cheese. 
That can’t be good for ya. 

So I get outside every nice day 
With my smart little kid. 
We finally met on common ground. 
Now we listen to Mozart 
And Christmas music 
And just have the best days. 

This pandemic has been going on 
For nurses- for a year next month. 
We started protocol in January. 
I’ve reached none of my goals. 
I’m barely hanging on most days. 
Now my goal is to show up. 
Wearing pants. Showered. 
And get through each day 
As best as I can. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!