11 November 2020

unbearable




Stew and sour cream 
Good food prep at work. 




Strange feeling. 
Cat licks. 


The ego. 
It sits in the corner and pouts. 


I love my high polyphenol olive oil. 
You can really taste the difference. 


It’s funny. 
I know instinctively 
That people pick fights before 
Birthdays and holidays 
So they don’t have to give a present. 
Especially obvious when 
Someone picks a fight out of thin air. 
OK, buddy- you win! 

Work. 
The 3 other nurses on the case
All know each other. 
They are all from Nigeria. 
They clock out late 
To make me clock in late. 
On purpose. 

Last night, one of them told me
I was killing the patient 
By giving him oxygen. 
His respirations were over 40. 
He has an order for oxygen. 
With parameters. 
So I gave it. 

They’re bullying me. 
Again. 
To get me to resign.
It won’t work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!