25 November 2018

back to work












I went to bed on Friday early afternoon 
And didn’t get up till Sunday morning. 
And now back to work. 

I canceled my concert with Pete,
And just crashed. 

What an odd thing we have going on. 
I’m glad I was a Fatty. 
I could take the abuse of 
Another form of addiction. 
One glass of red wine and 
I have a headache for 3 days. 

Couple that with spicy food 
And chronic lack of sleep

And you have me 
Being a mess. 

Also I had a big plate of turkey. 
I was once allergic to it. 
I guess I still am. 

Missed work from sick days 
Is expensive to me! 
It’s never ever worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. The company I work for is so petty. If you call in one time, they put you on a watch list. What an insult. I called in last May, and ended up going in anyways. Still on the watch list. You never come off. What an insult.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!