28 August 2018

impromptu day off


Pediatric Home Health Nursing
Means you sometimes have
A spontaneous day off
When a kiddie gets sick
And goes to Hospital. 

Goes to THE Hospital, 
if you’re American. 


But look at the traffic. 
Everything is completely shut down. 
I give up on this traffic. 
It makes a difficult situation 
Nearly unbearable. 




War torn Bosnia? 
Yemen? Syria? 
Nope. Downtown Dallas. 


What once was my favorite 
I can now barely stand. 

Sunbathing and covfefe. 


Pretty. Not sure what it is. 
A pretty berry bush 


Leftovers. 
Not sure this is really even food. 


Time to dump the junk drawer 


And reorganize the junk drawer. 


But first, some bonding.  


Mommy! I love you! 
I’m certain I heard him right.

I slept 12 hours. 
That’s a good night! 
😴 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!