15 August 2018

back to the grind

Nah. Ended up at work the next day. 
With Hot & Sour Soup. 

Gotta love Love Field. 

Fun town - Seattle!
Lots of good memories. 


Seattle gifts for the Baby Girl. 


And the Big Boy. 

At the airport, I couldn’t get to the
 hamburger place - ok - it was McDonalds- 
So this and wine is all I had. 
After sitting on the tarmac for 2 hours,
They comped me some wine. 
I graciously accepted. 
Thank goodness for Uber! 
We ended up being delayed 4 hours. 

Back to work. Back to steps before work. 
Back to Dallas and 10,000 grackles. 

Back to feeding the kitties raw meat. 
I feel the little one’s pain. 
He’s drinking from the sink and toilet 
To quench a thirst 
That can’t be satisfied with just water. 
We need much less carbs.

Ahhhh. The mundane life of a Nurse. 
It’s about to be much more mundane
In a good way. 
About ready to finally clean my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!