13 January 2010

i am the walrus



yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dog's eye

February 2009
when I first saw this picture (at the funeral)
I threw up, literally!

March 2009
I look back on this and want to hurl again
January 2010
People ask what I weighed - 
I never weighed myself, or posed for a pic,
so I really don't know what I weighed...
MAYBE more than 205,
(which was my best guess at the time!)
Which means I have lost more than 50 pounds 
like I first thought.
With still more to lose.
Obviously.
"oh, wait -- was she a great big fat person?"
(Silence Of The Lambs)
Talking on the phone (work) while
walking on the treadmill (home).
Still in my scrubs!
❊❊❊
8639 steps today...
...Monster Energy Drink
w/protein mix
...ground sirloin 
...water and coffee
❊❊❊
I bought a Flip HD video today.
Getting ready for California!

12 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a transformation. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Anne!

    Bravo!

    Best wishes,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Workout while on the phone for work? Awesome!!
    You are looking cuter every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's getting there - a little better every day.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work, sleek cheeks! i remember that cap/pic. just think, the heart, lungs, veins, all the body is sighing a big, relieved sigh of relief !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top one was one before I went on Low Carb - it was probably my heaviest.
    They had it framed up at at the little memorial service I went to Sunday.
    The one with the cap - I posted it before - first week on Low Carb.
    Seeing it again makes me vomit. It should make me so happy...
    Why?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!

    Although, I think the walrus pic ... you're still beautiful there. Way too hard on yourself.

    But I'm glad you're taking care of yourself and your health. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aye - thanks - it reflects a deep inner turmoil and self-doubt....
    But other than that, yeah!
    Probably just a phase....

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I don't have any pics on my blog which means I'm not a fan of seeing myself in photos-- fat, thin, younger, older-- I just don't like seeing photos of myself. Maybe we have that in common.

    But regardless, you look pretty great in all your pics!

    Weight is a love/hate relationship sometimes. Don't be so hard on yourself.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eh, JJ, I like my pics. (Well, I once did.)
    If I don't show my face here,
    I will never be able to show it anywhere, ever again.
    The periodic face progress post.
    And thanks for all of your supportive comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl I think you look awesome, you should be so proud of all you have accomplished. Someday when I grow up I want to be just like you. Dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cinner - the feeling is mutual!
    You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!