19 January 2021

my way



Anger says: “I’m so mad that I can’t get my way and I don’t know what to do about it.” 

Sadness says: “It’s so unfair that I can’t get my way.”
  
Fear says: “I can’t imagine not getting my way.”  

Denial says: “My way would be so much better.” 
 
Boredom says: “My way is anything but this.”  

Emptiness says: “It seems as if my way is always opposite or different than how things are.”  

Acceptance says: “The Universe is always orchestrating life in my highest favor, whether it seems to be going my way or not.”  

Peace says: “When my way is put aside, the way is shown.” 
Compassion says: “I understand how you feel. I didn’t get my way either.  

Joy says: “Everything is always going my way, no matter the details, outcomes, or circumstances.”  

Love says: “I embrace the one who needs life to be one way or another and I cherish the one who has no particular way to be as the eternal innocence of all.”  

Oneness says: “Even the notions of getting my way or having no way to be are equally unique ways of the Universe playing in form.” 

Transcendence says: “All paths lead to the same way.”  

Truth says: “I AM the way, the way I AM.” 

All For Love, 

Matt Kahn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!