02 January 2021

blood in, blood out


Heart pounding all night. 
Even the cat was trying to reassure me. 
He’s very vocal. 
It’s like he was trying to talk. 
So cute. 

I woke up feeling like I had to throw up,
But it was like 10 hours since I had eaten. 
Guess what? 
Threw up food any way. 
This makes 3 times - 
Over the years. 
Old food and bile. 
Food from the night before. 
Bile vomiting is brown. 
Brown like chocolate syrup. 


This is a picture from Google. 

I knew it was duodenal 
Because I felt great after I threw up. 
Flying great. 


So I dug out the Prilosec, 
And vowed to cut down on Advil 
And especially take no Advil with wine. 
You’d think I know better lol. 

I don’t want to go to the VA during COVID-19. 
That would be a rough call. 
For something I can treat myself. 




This awesome salmon. 
With a Chardonnay reduction sauce. 
Oh my god. Slap yer mama. 

And so that is the story 
My my dumb ass
Not taking care of myself. 
My appendix area hurts. 
I get reflux every time I eat. 
Food gets “stuck” in my esophagus 
Like a hit of garlic bread I had the other day. 
Carb creep is reason enough to not cheat. 
Gluten is not anyone’s friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!