31 May 2019

baby bloomer


The Snapchat Baby Filter 




I admit it. 
I missed the computer generation 
Learning Curve. 


So in that sense 
I’m like a Boomer. 
But in that sense only. 


I still plan on paper. 
And I have a New Book started
For my next adventure. 

I will probably look for a 
4 month assignment 
In Greater Denver 

(Or a mountain area) 
To espace the summer heat. 
Something like that. 


I always sleep deepest right before I get up. 
I’ve always done this. 
Since I was like in Middle School. 

I go to the little nurses room 
(Up the the bathroom, ok?)
And then go back to bed for an hour more
Of delicious, delightful sleep. 


My lastest toy. 
Beats X. 
I got them for walking 
and working out. 

You can still hear the traffic, etc. 
But you get the music, too. 
And the ear buds are cushioned
and come in 4 sizes. 

I’m ready for June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!