12 May 2019

bad mood, actually


Fresh hot coffee
Spilled everywhere 
All over the notes, etc. 
and I really wanted that cofeve. 


Crappy sleep. 
People coming in 
All hours of the night 
On weekends. 


People eating full sugar cheesecake 
In front of  me. 
And they make smacking and chewing noises 
Which is double (or triple) the angst. 


Then I remembered 
It’s Mother’s Day. 

And the anniversary 
Of my moms death. 

She died on Mother’s Day. 
Which, that year was on a Sunday. 

That’s only happened twice since 2002. 
I was probably in a bad mood then, too 




Dear Large Marge. 
I miss her! 

I think she would be glad to know me now. 
I’m past my “angry phase” in life. 
Which coincided with the “fat phase”! 

Now. Off to find some more coffee 
And restart the day. 





1 comment:

  1. I went out the door, got my poop on a group, counted to 10, and came back in.
    Very few things bother me lately.
    I seem to get over things faster and more sincerely than I did before.
    Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!