27 October 2018

night of decayed musicians

I heard about this and 
thought it would be fun. 

Turns out, this wasn’t just a group of 
local college music majors 
Having fun... but an all-star cast 
Of famous virtuoso muscians! 
They’re all completely dedicated to Baroque Music
And many of them are world renowned! 
No wonder they sounded so good. 


Pete was first to catch on-
That we had stumbled into a goldmine of sound.
 
Lumedia Musicworks (link) is committed 
To bringing Baroque Music 
To anyone and everyone! 
They even have a pay as you go feature ...
Whereby if a person can’t afford a ticket,
They can pay what they have 
or what they think it’s worth to them. 
I really love this group! 

Deep Ellum is a thriving arts district 
In Downtown Dallas. 

This venue was at the 
Sons Of Hermann Hall. 

Pete and I dressed up
In Halloween costumes. 




It was great fun! 
Exactly what The Arts should be. 



Edited To Add:
Wow. I snagged this picture 
from Lumedia Musicworks’ website. 
They clean up nicely! 
Everyone was so kind. 


Rudy’s BBQ
No time to cook. 






Come here, my little protein! 
Lol. Fun times. 

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you!