31 October 2018

happy halloween


The group that put on 
The Night Of Decayed Musicians 
Is now on my Amazon Smiles. 
 For those exciting times when I buy socks. 
Etc. 


Dr appointment every day this week. 
Not for me. For my Sweet Silly Goose 
My Little Hospice Baby 
Is hearing impaired,
And I have been doing basic signing 
With her. The doctor was literally thrilled! 
I’m going to be learning sign language! 


3 years ago with my broken leg
And my cane, I went with a friend
To Trick Or Treat with HER
Sweet Silly Goose. 
I was dressed as Dr House. 


Oh myyyyy! 





The Time Hop Memory Feature. 
I loved that apartment. 
I loved shopping and decorating it.
I loved painting it. 
I loved everything about it. 

I mostly loved making a fire with piñon wood
And drinking wine and listening to Vivaldi. 
I also went through a serious Handel phase. 


This year- no Orange Pumpkins! 
I’m going with Blue. 
Yep! A Blue wave! 
Bring it on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!