20 January 2014

ok ok ok

Finally getting things done.
Been here in the apartment since October.

Had some cheap little curtain rods
Went to get some more - just the kind I wanted

After all that -it was a simple as just 
Going to the freaking store to get a different style.
Some times I don't know why these things don't occur to me.

Sherri and I went to see Fiddler On The Roof
At a local High School

This guy has a very large head and body.

After, we went to eat.
It real really late. Lots of people eat really late, it seems.

She always gets one thing

And I get another,

Then we split it all, 
So we get to try different things!

And I got a hair cut.
I always clean up good.

That is all.

7 comments:

  1. You sure do clean up nicely! I always love your hair though, long or short, it is great hair. Love the splitsies on the burgers. More tastes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lamp :)
    And thanks you gave me idea for new curtains for my apt

    ReplyDelete
  3. That whole corner looks classic and elegant. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tank you ver much - i did it myself!!!!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you mind sending me the link that support the theory that it's carbs and sugar that cause heart disease and not meat and fat? I have scoured FB for it and can't find it. My Uni health student daughter is giving me the gears about Atkins...I need some ammo. No offensive, but she won't just take your word for it! ;) I've been on Atkins 2 weeks now and I'm loving it Anne. Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting ad nauseum regarding low carb and getting me on your bandwagon. I need this to be the answer! So far, no cravings, but I did feel pretty awful for a couple of days due to withdrawal. Dawne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://zeroinginonhealth.com/what-causes-high-cholestero.html
      FatHead (the movie) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs&list=TLpw2-ts-jiWQ
      Fed Up (the movie)
      This will get you started and I will email you with more links!

      Delete
  6. That food looks delicious!! Glad you both had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!