05 January 2014

day one

Just say no to candy -
It is Induction Time!

Ground Beef, Green Beans, Tomatoes..
I call this a "Scramble."
This has cottage cheese in it....mmmm..

A "Slambulance" aka
Cougar and Kitten Rescue service..lol
(It is really a limo slash party van)

Never cease to be amazed at the things one can see
Whilst out and about

Went to Sam's with Sherri -
Got a lot of food

 
Can't take me anywhere...lol

Made this - Crack Slaw...Salad...
No wine, no cheating...
Just no.

Yay!
Day one of Induction with Peeps
Went very well! 

4 comments:

  1. So glad it went so well. Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gorgeous skin !
    Must be that lo carb thang! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! I don't think I look 53 ..... although sometimes I sure do feel it!
      Seriously - LC only helped in every area of life.
      I don't even wear glasses any more, except to drive!
      I owe so much to my LC lifestyle!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!