23 September 2011

dallas farmer's market

Right in the heart of DownTown Dallas
is our very own Farmer's Market!

Pegasus loves Dallas - 
And Dallas loves Pegasus

I am sad to say that I have not been here in years!

But I love it so, I plan to come back ASAP!

You can't take 5 steps 
without some vendor offering you a sample!

Some of it is organic - local....
Some is just like the store

This is round zucchini!
Round zucchini and round yellow squash...

These guys were tossing the watermelons
from the truck to the stand!
Good work out.

Now I ask ya - when were the skies ever more blue!?

I myself and finally feeling better -
Finally able to get out of bed!

Hope your day is wonderful!

9 comments:

  1. I myself got some double yoked eggs from happy little pasture-fed hens...
    And some round zucchini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That round squash would be really good stuffed with your new grass fed beef!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love farmer's markets. Always something interesting and tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Round zucchini are new ones for me. I've never seen those before. And the tomatoes looks good enough to eat like an apple.

    Glad you're feeling better. xoxo jj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Round zucchini and yellow squash... how cute! I didn't know they came like that. :-D

    I'm glad you are starting to feel better. And all those gorgeous veggies will help. They made me actually crave veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay to feeling better and going out. The market is fabulous!!! I have never seen a round zucchini before!

    I love breaded zucchini with buttermilk Ranch!!! I know you are not about the carbs, so maybe you could just fry some up in coconut oil and drizzle the Ranch over them...I think you will love it!

    You might want to get a few more closer to the end of October and make green jack-o-lanterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to find a local farmers market!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the Farmers Market affordable? Some of the Farmers Markets have higher prices and people on budgets are staying away from them.
    For us, we are fortunate to be getting fresh garden veggies from our friend.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!