11 June 2011

all around the place

All natural flavors - 
So it must be ok, right?
Riiiiiight! All natural aspartame.

Diabetic protein drink with Carb Steady - 
24 + grams of carbs - 
Steady something, I'd say.

Start off your day with your clothes 
floating in mid-air, and in only get stranger from there!
Just the fan. 

The other day I was helping with some kids - at work.
They got into a fight - so I took the remote, and turned 
the sound on "mute." They called it "fight-mute."
It worked! No more fighting!

Still in a pensive mood. My pulse is getting better....
I had over a minute with no missed beats. Rate 72.
Even earlier this year, I missed every 3rd or 4th beat.
And then my pulse was in the 30's - 40's!
No wonder I was tired.

What a view  - on the way home tonight.

Hope your night is great!
Any big plans for the weekend?

10 comments:

  1. But, but, but... the flavors are calorie free!!! That must be healthy!

    Beautiful sunset.

    Hope you are healing quickly. Have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunset--yellow is so mellow!

    i plan to sit around, and live vicariously through you! :) still in recovery, but someday soon...

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floating clothes...reminds me of Quidam...spooooky!

    Mute is a wonderful way to stop the fighting...we should all have a button.

    Glad your heart is regulating.

    So far this weekend I have been to Cirque de Soleil, to my fave Mexican restaurant and the meditation and chanting...today nothing planned (but who knows what will happen?), tomorrow, a visit from my son!!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take good care of yourself, Anne. i'm worried about you.

    I know my mute button intimately. There are a few commercials out there that drive me nuts and I always mute the TV when they come on. I wish there was a place to vote for the stupidest commercials or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fight-mute...who knew?! That's a very pretty sunset shot. Hope you are feeling great today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scary what's considered good for you especially for someone who's a diabetic. Have you looked at one of those magazines geared to diabetics?
    Frightening.
    Used to be, a person with this affliction would be told to lay off the carbs.
    I guess it's easier to take an insulin shot several times a day for the rest of your life than reduce your intake of carbs.
    Afterall, "I'd DIE if I couldn't eat bread anymore!"

    Hope your day is enjoyable, Miss Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me of the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver fighting to get "pink/strawberry" milk out of school cafeterias. The schools say the kids will drink the pink stuff but not the "white/real" milk-- The idea that the pink is full of sugar is totally missed by the schools.

    The floating clothes are a hoot! You had me looking at that for a minute to figure out what was happening.

    Hope you're having a great day and a fun weekend. That's one gorgeous sunset to start it off with! xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  8. What caught my eye is that beautiful sunset. Love sunsets and sunrises! Hope you are feeling better?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!