23 July 2024

sleeping beauty


Baby was so upset he pissed himself. 
He got a quick little bath 


He got a quick bath and 
A warm day at the spa. 


Then back to the Hair Bnb. 
5 paws up! 
Nice! 

Deluxe accommodations. 
Tip your waitstaff …
In this case, I brought DP 
For the office gals. 


New shower curtain. 
Prime Day was perfectly timed this year. 
Petty ex house husband 
Did a smash and grab 
Around the house. 
Talk everything he wanted. 
Petty. Like an old Grandmother 
Who can find her meds. 


I need to wait for a pedicure. 

Grandy’s burned down a year ago
And they just now demolished it. 
Progress. Not perfection. 


The cool old buildings back east 


Body shot 
Yours truly. 
OK. No more carbs. 
I have been having 70 to 100 grams
Of carbs a day. 
Some starchy. Some sweet. 
The combination works best. 
I ate carbs and LOST 20 pounds. 
Probably because of cortisol (stress)
And how the insulin spike 
KNOCKED OUT the cortisol. 

This is twice I used increased carbs
To help my health. 
One for TRUR Protein Sparing 
When I broke my leg. 
And now. 

More infor to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!