11 May 2024

15 years of blogging!


I get to post the before and during! 
And everyone who things Atkins is bad
I also post labs and stats. 
Me: 63 years old 
5’2” (with shoes lol) 
140 (my army weight) 


Sleep great. 
No bipap. No apnea. 

Strong slow and steady. 
My CAC is 14. 
Which might as well be zero. 


Good target range. 
Good recovery post walk. 


I’m only 62 inches. 
Mostly leg. I have a short little torso. 


Also a broken knee 
That never really healed. 




Above average fitness level! 


Good sleep. 


Many steps. 
Walking is my main MO
For workout. I want to 
add some weights eventually. 
But I lift kids all day 
(Pediatric [hospice] Nurse)



Yes I really was 240? 250 pounds? 
I never weighed because 
I never intended to go on LC


15 years ago, I was stranded in 
The north rim of the Grand Canyon 
In a little fishing lodge. 
No electricity. Snowed bound. 
2 weeks. Just hard boiled eggs 
And tea. And beef jerky. 


3 years ago in after the vax
I ended up in the hospital for 5 days. 
No more hiatal hernia. 
No more pulmonary hypertension. 
No more afib. 
No more ulcers. 
And no more wine. 🍷 

The rest, as they say
Is history. Here’s to 15 more years! 
Much love to everyone 
Who reads and shares here! 
You’re my hidden secret weapon. 
Accountability and this blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!