30 March 2024

seed day


An amazing thing happened yesterday. 
I had a counselor session. 
And I listed all the reasons I didn’t want 
This guy to stay -  or leave. 

All these years of him 
being verbally abusive to me. 
Now she’s ready to kick him to the curb
And I’m begging her not to. 
Odd, eh? 


So my buddy Pete and I got some 
Potting soil.   


And some In -N-Out
And Costco. 
We just did errands. 
My errands. 




I bought seeds this year because 
It’s like 30 times cheaper. 
But it’s good to be able to raise 
a plant from a seed. 
It’s a metaphor for life. 








For 15 years I tell everyone 
DO- don’t stew! 
And “Just start!”
And all the affirmations. 

Now it’s time to pay it forward. 
To myself. 

Body shot. 

Haircut 100 shot 
I like to think I’m turning into a nice-looking 
Old granny. But I’m just getting worn down. 
Mainly it’s hard to live with an 
Alcoholic, immature, narcissistic 
Old queen who thinks 
He is smarter than me and everyone else. 
I honestly think he’s so toxic, 
he could kill ya. 
Just sharing space. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!