22 October 2023

headache days


Yes. Looks like maybe? 


We shall see. 




Someone is prowling  
around the house at night. 
Cats? Housemate? 


Pulled up to racetrack to get gas. 
I never get gas there,
 but I was desperate. 
All 20 pumps are empty. 
This guy pulled up next to me. 
Weapon and all. 
He even pranced around 
To make sure I saw it. 
That gun is bigger than you are, sir! 
And that big ole truck …


My brother moved in
To the house where I lived. 
And my nephew went back to see it. 
And snapped this pic. 


I had a visit with the
 person I have become. 
I’m burned out at work
And gaslight at home. 


Dark undercut. That’s my natural color. 

OH MY GOD 
I’m SOFA KING tired
And I’m SOFA KING mad
And I want to go to my room and 
SOFA KING asleep 

I got my vision tested recently 
but never had a chance 
to get the new glasses.
 That’s this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!