13 December 2016

getting ready

Tis the season - for falling

And eating (not mine)

And suctioning
AKA Harry Snotter 
😉

And moving

LOL - only in Texas

Tom Thumb - the fancy grocery store

Lump of coal for some people I know

I love to share cooking tips with Absolute Beginners

Cindy likes hamburgers..
And probably eats way too much chicken and yogurt
(But not together, I hope)


This is Jack Fruit - have you ever tasted it?
A patient let me taste it

This is El Salvadorian Pupusa
A patient also let me taste this.

If you feed Nurses, they just keep showing up -
like a bunch of Stray Cats...
So it can only happen during the holidays.

Because this is certainly true for me!


People who are not on low carb must imagine that
It is a life of sad desperation.
So they try to sneak in some carbs and sugar
Every chance they get.
I do MUCH better when 
I don't have any bites, licks and tastes. 
Especially those pesky 4 (?) molecules of Water
That go with each molecule of Carbon 
"LOL"

5 comments:

  1. one of the maximum vital elements of existence is physical health. The fitness exercises we select to work into our each day lives can assist to construct muscle and for this reason increase power and metabolism. http://musclegainfast.com/ef13-muscle-supplement/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! I'm with you. My LCHF food is great and I do much better abstaining from the Standard American Diet. Good food for the win. Did the Jack fruit smell weird?

    Good luck on your move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The JackFruit DID smell odd.. like a sweet gourd or something that went bad in the trash.
      Still moving... bit by bit... it is hard to move during the holidays!

      Delete
  3. You have not written about your fracture for a while. Are you 100% yet? Does your low carb lifestyle help you?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DDD- Thanks for asking after me!
      FRACTURE is coming along... I am still slow... and careful....
      I do about an hour of rehab a day... every day... before I even get out of bed!
      And diet is 99% of everything!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!