19 July 2013

meet susan

This is Susan W before and after!
She has lost 217 pounds!
Check out her blog here! (link)

Susan is an awesome Low Carb Cruise buddy -
Seen here in Belize, where we went Cave Tubing

She is a real and true friend!
See here in Honduras, where we Zip Lined...

All dressed up for Formal Night -
That's me in the Kilt, eh?

Susan did it all with Low Carb and excersize!
"Is that bacon on your plate, Susan?"
"Why yes - it is, Anne!"

Susan - you set a great example for the rest of us to follow!
I hope you are loving your 15 minutes of fame - 
You deserve it!
Here's to many happy more years!

4 comments:

  1. hI aNNE, You are both great inspirations. Congratulations to Susan, you look pretty swanky in a kilt. take care, think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Susan! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A inspirational friend for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING results! I am thinking of trying to do LESS CARBS, I think there is something niggling in the back of my brain saying it could be the way to go for me.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!