10 March 2013

fresh as spring

I have wanted new pans for 20 years.
I once "fantasy shopped" with a friend -
Macy's, Crate & Barrel, Container Store....
It was almost all about Kitchen Stuff - 
A Foodie in the making!

OXO seems to be pretty legit

Nice Sticky Tile lining, Anne!
Why, Thank You very much!

Check out the new Shark!
It's all about cleaning up and starting over fresh, it seems.
Fresh as a Spring Day -
With maybe some rain and wind in there as well...

No mas What-a-Burger?
Well, maybe just less, for now...
Until I get those pans a-rattling in the kitchen!

Painting for Blondes:
It says on the can to put on 2 coats!
(lol)

Hope you are having a great day!

11 comments:

  1. I finally got a set of stainless steel pans last year and I absolutely love them. No more peeling, chipping teflon! Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And no more EATING Teflon!
      Gives a person "Teflon Brain!"

      Delete
  2. Yay for new cookware! Yay for burgers! Yay for blondes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne,
    I read a lot of weight loss and fitness blogs but your blog posts very different you share good photos make your blog more realistic.
    ( The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best ) "Epictetus"
    thank you anne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda, for your kind words!
      I agree - can't waste time on people who bring ya down!
      Things are hard enough, without making it worse!
      Love the quote - thanks!

      Delete
  4. I had that dream a while back that you brought along housewares; pots, pans, etc on the Low Carb Cruise....
    Now I'm wondering........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dear Mother willed me a set of Lifetime Stainless... but they are still in storage... one day, I will be brave enough to get that stuff out from the boxes.... hmm... I think that day is soon!

      Delete
  5. Yay Anne! Two coats! You make me laff. (LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lunchtime, the pic of the burger has me ready to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO DOUBT, SPRINGS COMES AND BRINGS LIFE TO EVERYTHING AND EVERY ONE. POST IS TO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new place looks awesome! And I love the sticky tile idea. I'm going to do that in my bathroom cabinet :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!