26 February 2013

now it's official


Once the art work and drapes are gone, it's official!

Painting the new place

Cleaning both!

I am so busy I keep forgetting to eat.
Then I remember when I have to feed Miss Pat...

...Seen here - "pooped out"  amidst the boxes.
Her doctor never took her off of wheat for IBS.
In fact, he told her to up the fiber.
To that, I say - "UP HIS!"

The future is so bright,
I have to have nightshades!

I couldn't sleep the past 2 nights,
So I got up like a crazed woman and packed some more.
There is always something more to when when you are moving!

Some guy used all the tape (not the plastic wrap - duh)
On artwork. Now I'm out of tape - 
AND the paper on the back of my stuff is all messed up.
Then, I left my charger at the other place. 

Once upon a time, I was out of shape, and went to
TacoBeuno in the middle of the night.
Now I am out of tape, and run to WalMart!
Stranger things have happened!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited. This looks like fun. Work is Fun?

    Don't forget to feed Pat.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new place all prettied up! Very happy for you. Life is an adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting for you!!! Full speed ahead Miss A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! Keep us posted on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous!!
    Happy New Home xxxx

    Hugs

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!