30 December 2009

today's menu

Snowy yesterday in Dallas

mf snacks in a mf truck

Atkins Bar -
Might as well have eaten the wrapper..
I'm just sayin'...


QuikTrip "Rooster Booster" Lite
with Protein Powder
Quik Tripper


I get about 6000 steps per day at work
plus walking at home!
About 10,000 total steps q day.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Meanwhile, back at the casa,
Two little baby kitties are living
in the laundry room at my apartment complex.
One is so shy - she won't come out for any reason!
And she's the one I love most of all.
Everyone is feeding them.


Can you see her peeking out?
Messy cats!
Here, kitten!
♡♡♡♡

*check out the song in the sidebar!*
The Pink Glove Dance
♡♡♡♡

Video for "The Gummy Bear Song"

12 comments:

  1. Aw, kitty. Want!

    So glad to see you back posting again, have come over all verklempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back! Loved the pics. The look on your face with that Atkins bar in your mouth was priceless.

    Cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your looking awesome, I am so proud of you. love, love, the Pink Dancing gloves! love baby kitties.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm verklempterer than Fat(free) Me about you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kitty kitties! so much more demure and stealthy than my two doggie monsters. great menu anneh and wow! a mover and a shaker all day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'm more verklempterer than either Jack or Fat Free Me!!!

    Atkins bars aren't all that bad, IF that's all you have in the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww what a cute little kitty :)
    10,000 steps, awesome!
    Some atkins bars are o.k maybe? Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice that everyone is feeding the kittens :-)

    I'm not an Atkins bar fan but I love the Zone dark chocolate ones.

    Stay warm!
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the mosted verklepmterered than anyone else. I'm also going to swipe the pink glove video for my facebook bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, baby kitties. I got my kitties for Christmas 13 years ago. Awww. They love when I tell them the story of how we became a family. LOL

    Do wrappers count as fiber? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Anne! It's good to see you again! I saw your comment on Fat(free)Me's blog!

    Love the pink glove dance. Cute, li'l kitties.

    Looks like you've been busy losing! Good for you! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, you know what they say about "once in a blue moon," eh?
    Almost anything could happen!
    I am touched by all the support - thank you all so much.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!