18 September 2009

"less than 3" soundtracks*

Here are some relaxing-type soundtracks.
I put them in mp3 format
and/or video
so your machine won't have to buffer
...or suffer


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




In my blog archives, just so ya know,
all the posts that are "just music"
are marked with an asterisk at the end*
So you can listen anytime -
maybe some night when you can't sleep.

<3
(less than 3)
chick-flick sound-track stuff, good for relaxing

I listen to this playlist almost every night.
Especially Hilary Hahn, violinist, on The Village Soundtrack.

Sharing is caring, as they say...

I never thought people would sit and listen to hours
and hours of compilations while checking their blog roll
before they moved on to the next one.

It was always just a handy way to store the codes/songs.
Save you some time getting them. If you want them.

Double click on the device - takes you right to it's homepage.
but you know this...

8 comments:

  1. I think you're vastly overestimating how much some of us actually "know"...

    Nice music choices...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice in music. I, like Jack, think you might be giving people like me too much techno-credit. My limited expertise is probably not enough to actually do the downloading you suggest. I can, however, program the DVR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My techno skills are ... my brother [currently coding my new website] must wonder how I figure out how to brush my teeth. LOL

    Nice music. Has me in the mood for my nap now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the music, it's very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these, Anne! ~Didirina

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are welcome -
    This is probably my favourite post to date.
    These songs seem to capture the mood I've been in lately.
    Pensive, introspective, *what's the exact word?*
    Healing music...heart-felt, at any rate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!!!!!! A million thanks for doing the work so we can all enjoy! These are excellent choices! I'll listen to them often.
    Hope your weekend is relaxing.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you're a Coen bros. fan. Have you heard the score for Miller's Crossing? I don't know if it's very relaxing but I think it's masterful. Lots of subsequent movie trailers use that score too.

    It gives me goosebumps every time. Kind of makes me wish I was Irish too. Odd.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM3f-WHxZVo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!