05 March 2011

feast your eyes

A LoCarb salad deluxe, with
roasted tomatoes, onions, guacamole, and cheese...
with pork rinds for croutons and 1,000 dressing.


No words exist
Except "NomNomNom..."

I graduated (this time) from the need to feed

Spring lasts about 2 weeks in North Texas....
Sometimes 4 weeks.... if we are lucky!

An Uber-Friendly guard dog

I went back to get this pic - 
too good to pass up!

Almost got the Tilley Hat....
Almost!
Perhaps it was just a wee bit too big for me.
It came this close to being a perfect fit.
*This close!*
...........................................................
I work "agency" - if you don't know what that means,
I only work when they have a case, or when I want to.
Alot of Hospice Nursing is that way, because the census
fluctuates so much - and is unpredictable!

My first year blogging, I took like a month off!
So it just might be that I take off a day of so early
to visit some of my fave bloggers along the way.
Instead of getting to California in 2 days, 
I might just take it in 3 days. Or 4. Who knows!

Hey - just an idea!
Hope you are loving your life!

16 comments:

  1. That feast looks fabulous minus the pork rinds for croutons. that is just one thing I can not eat...actually the only thing that does not appeal to me. and hubby loves them.have a wonderful time away. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pork Rinds ✔
    Hydrogen Peroxide ✔
    Coffee ✔
    Pillows and Heating Pad ✔
    Well - it all checks out -
    Looks like I am ready to unplug and go!
    Thanks for all the well wishes!
    Let's GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! I love Trucky's pashmina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time and have a blast! I love that poster on the side bar "It's only failure if you don't learn from it." Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! Your salad looks so yummy (minus the pork rinds ;))!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip Anne. Enjoy everything to the fullest. Update if and when you can. Can't wait to hear about it all.
    Take care and drive carefully. God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The salad look yummy and wonderful! I hope you are enjoying your day today. I would LOVE to trek to Cali but that will be in the far future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where are you now?

    Still within the state of Texas?

    gene pool insurance ✔

    smile ✔

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a Tilley hat. Spent ages debating the size and style. I am indecisive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice salad!!!

    Love the Gene Pool pic...especially your reflection in the window.

    Have so much fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL at gene pool insurance. If only! Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, yummy looking salad.
    Shame you didn't get the hat, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know how much I wanted that hat!
    A whole bunch - that's how much!
    Maybe next time.... with a better fit!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!