28 March 2011

big texan

After a picture-perfect sunset

And a late-night cabin kitty call.....

I went to Amarillo's most famous steakhouse....

They've been featured on many shows -
They have a free 72 ounce steak 
for anyone who can eat it in an hour

 They send a limo to pick you up and take you home
so you can enjoy some drinks in the saloon!
(I really wanted to do this, but I thought better of it!) 

So, for breakfast - eggs, bacon and a petite steak
In a skillet - and really good strong coffee!


Great - of course!

Then on the road to come home....
All this time away, I didn't get my daily headache.
The minute I left here to start for home - 
the headache started too!

Home now ....
I actually lost 5 pounds while on vacation!
I had a great time! Thanks for reading along!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking us on your vacation with you! The pictures are great! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing weight on vacation is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go that restaurant. :) Looks tasty.

    Great job on losing 5 pounds while on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I want to go there...I'd order the Ribeye cuz thats my fave cut of steak! I dont think I want the oysters, cuz it says right on the menu if you think its seafood, order the shrimp. I know what that means!!! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all why is Snuffy in Texas??? Send him home please :)
    I can't wait to have stead on the bbq again this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay it was supposed to be steak, but I'm so emotional over losing Snuffy :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!