18 October 2011

an odd day

Don't worry - I won't!!

Made egg salad -
Instead of trying to get the stuffing back in deviled eggs

A little anxious today - That's not the 
exact feeling - can't describe it!
It doesn't help when the GPS
takes these stupid turns through residential sections
for no reason at all.

Anxious, yes. 
But at least I don't feel like this!

Buble´ could sell champagne, too

A solid block of ice in the freezer.
The ice age for my freezie things

Lots of sitting - no CrossFit
Sam - the trainer is sick today.
I spent most of the day in bed.
On and off.

Boo!
Hope your day is great!

10 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite spots to check in!

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had egg salad for breakfast today. Yours looks better than mine though. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better. Those are such cute bears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day off can be a very good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww sending good, healing vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you on the take it easy part. That's what I did this evening too. Sometimes ya gotta stop and catch your breath...hope you're feeling better soon. I really enjoy your posts. And congrats on hitting the 1000 mark. I've had my blog for over 5 years and I don't post often, nor comment either. But you and your blog are the exception! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, best of calming energies to you. I see you have a"kitty" round your neck. Is it filled with rice and lavender? Ours is. We use them regularly. Got our latest low-carb tool yesterday: a blood sugar monitor. Now we can test items specifically for their effect on us. It's already paid for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Off days stink. Buble? Oh yeah. He could sell me just about anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha....you really SHOULD have disco'd in front of that sign ;) THAT would have made a good pic ;) I always love looking at your pics :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!