11 October 2011

low carb cowboy

While at work the other day, (nursing home)
I heard this guy. Singing.
A little presentation. He was telling the group
how much better he feels (and weight he lost)
on Gluten-Free Starch-Free diet!
Amazing!

Good advice

Great - now I want some ice candy

Heed this warning
...Truth in advertising?

Time for a hair cut -
It grows so crazy fast...
Must be the protein!

Still loving the wilted spinach combo

My fave Spoonerism

Loving your day?
I hope hope hope so!

10 comments:

  1. I've never wilted my own spinach...

    By the way, I'm Angieloo, no Lucy, Missy Loo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that cowboy has something to SMILE about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy cowboy ... i wonder if he eats at Loy Lak?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or Loy Logers.... just "No!" to the Crazy Buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha!! The secret to getting people to accept the low carb message: I gotta get me a Git-tar and sing Cowgirl songs. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gluten free all the way eeeee iiiii ooooo

    No???? Lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. then why does my hair grow so slllllllllloooooooooooooow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cowboy with an even greater message. Good for him.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!