16 October 2011

1001 posts


Lots of eggs and some cheese

Bacon and Brisket with fried cheese and onions!
Sauteed with pumpkin pie filling -
Sprinkled with garam masala!

Cleaning and organizing 
every single space in my apartment

Finding lots of redundant things
That are redundant
Getting rid of stuff (and ideas)
That no longer "define" me!


This has nothing to do with anything....
Except I found this pic whilst cleaning out some files...
Talk about being in the right place a the right time!
Zap!

Thanks for being around for 1000 posts, y'all!
It feels like my birthday.
But without the cake.
Hope your day is wonderful!

11 comments:

  1. Cake at my place -
    Beef Cakes, that is!
    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Postaversary? Hmmm, well, you get the idea. Have you ever had the lowcarb cake made with almond meal - I think it's called 3 minute cake. Mmmmmmmmm

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's alot of posts and teaching and sharing and so much more. YEAH!!! for Anne.
    Love all the pictures. I need to start the cleaning here too but will wait for winter to set in.
    Take care Anne and have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Buttercup's. Much appreciate the advice. Please come back and visit again. I've been a whole bunch of decluttering and it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beef, cheese, onions and pumpkin?? Odd, interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. YaY! Congrats on 1001! Now I know what the hell you've been posting about all this time, and WHY. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary .... belated.


    Love your style.

    Love you being you.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello beef cake! That video came on the other day when my mother was here...she HATED it. I laughed and laughed and laughed as I LOVED it. You can't buy me - hot dog man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1000 posts ! Wow!
    Congratulations on a marvelous achievement - sticking at it and blogging your way through all this time - thanks so much for your encouraging words and wishing you all the very best for the next 1000 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. That's a lot of posts - and pictures!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations cool blog love pictures from a Australian fan, lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!