13 October 2011

back to cf

Rolling out the "have knots..."

Told my trainer I need one more day off -
Now back to CrossFit...
I don't care if some 20 year old chick can
out lift me. It took me 2+ years 
to get to this - the starting point!
I'm not going anywhere - and long after 
she is gone on - I'll still be there - doing my thang!

The dreaded wall.


This is all in the world there is to the CrossFit Box.
Just a Box.
It's what's inside that counts!

So yeah! 
After a couple of weeks with Strep
and other "real life" things -
It's back to CrossFit as usual!
Which means kinda slow and pokey!

Have a great slow and pokey puppy day!

7 comments:

  1. I'm on day 4 of 'at the gym'...I am feeling a little sore, but know sunday is coming. I will be resting, because I will have earned it.. speaking of Cross Fit, wow...I watched some crossfit games last night while parked on the elliptical. It was crazy...and I have to say....the men were eye candy ;o),,,Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Anne, I'm fighting a big too. You give me hope that you're up and working out so soon. Take care, xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you do look a little sickie... Good on you for getting back to cf! Sending lots of low carb chicken veggie soup and hugs your way.

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for back to CrossFit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More for you, and more for us! Go gettum! I got back on my bike today after two days off. I was pondering the existential value of exercise related to weight loss, and finding it lacking. So I will ride because I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are feeling better and are getting back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.k how did I miss this post!!
    Glad to hear your getting back to cf. Tomorrow I'm back to rolling :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!