16 December 2011

today I ate this


Hey - the closer to my target for calories I get,
the better I feel! What a concept.


Some (about half a pound) hamburger meat with peppers and onions
And an inch wide cube of cheese, cooked in the cast iron dutch oven. 
Maybe get a little extra iron that way. 
So they say.

Couple of protein shakes.... eggs with the extra omega 3's 


Switched out Heavy Whipping Cream for Coconut Milk.
I do this from time to time.
I'm not too worried about 15 little grams of fat.
Or Omega's in this case.
I just ran out, and didn't want to go to the store till tomorrow!

I feel tons better the past few days! I even did my hair.
And am ready to go back to work starting in the morning. 
I am still keeping true to my pledge
to keep my dishes done and not leave them in the sink.
It sucks to come home to a messy place!

Hope your day is wonderful!

5 comments:

  1. You better have thought of me when you ate the burger! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better, Anne. I finally made myself get in the tub tonight so I could wash my hair and stuff. May tomorrow be a good day for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad your feeling better or back to normal :)
    Now if I could just learn to do dishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better. Your food looks yummy!! Love the pic of Dr. A on the sidebar of your blog. I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those peppers and onions look so festive and holiday-ish. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!