09 December 2011

party

Love the roast with some onions and peppers
This is what I made...

Went to the annual office Christmas party.
Salad, some berries and brisket!
Today is brisket day, I guess.

After it was over, we were talking amongst ourselves,
and the bosses cat jumped up and helped herself 
to the rest of the brisket!

All this brisket and roast today!
Salad with vinaigrette dressing -
(it had apples in in it)
Berries, (straw and blue)
1 inch block of cheddar cheese
Coffee cream and coffee, of course.
But no Splenda.

And today at CrossFit, I gave 100%
Even left some sweat on the floor.
Of course, it helped that I had on 2 shirts.

Hope your day is great!

7 comments:

  1. I need to do more exercise that leaves sweat on the floor - good for you that shows ur really working! Time I joined in
    Go for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great honey. Smart cat too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good party. Good food choices. The bosses cat sounds like my cats. They aren't shy about helping themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmph. If you aren't dripping on the floor, you aren't working hard enough. That's my personal gauge. Of course, it's hard to figure out if you're on a bike racing through the trees. Then you have to wait 'til the end...if your backpack is soaked with sweat, then you did good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hilarious eating out of that big bowl! Love the Santa salt and pepper shakers.

    The cat is too funny...must be a low carb kinda' cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The roast sure looks yummy. Congrats on good choices at lunch and great workout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had fun, lots of great food and exercise!! A fantastic day :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!