29 December 2011

santa baby

Another bowl of this yummy chili
No beans, few carbs 

An even more yummy Avocado and a 
slice of Cheese Log

Sockeye Salmon and Dill Cheese

It was good - but I prefer a fillet!

Over 1000 calories and just 4 g PUFA
Regardless of the ratio....the total is fine!
And check it out over 30 carbs!

A Nice Chianti
Goes well with Liver - and Fava Beans, I'm told

Took a trip to see these guys

Oh Santa! You "shouldn't of!"
But I am soooo glad you did!
My very own death - defying Polar F7 Heart Rate Monitor!

By the time you read this, I will be at my new
little job. Fingers crossed! Scrubs ironed.
Lunch packed. And lots of java!

13 comments:

  1. I am sure you will love using your heart rate monitor.
    You have a new job?
    Are you not busy enough already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love havarti...loved your vlog too! Very Anne H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE dill havarti. :-)

    I hope your new job goes well. Must be a hard job, if ya need a heart rate monitor to keep you safe... just kidding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make me hungry....FOR SALMON.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Then my work here is done!
    Lox and bagels - without the bagels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck at the new job, they are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yumm. Salmon!

    Hope you have an awesome day at your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish your brand-new job should go properly. Must be a hard career, when ya need a heart monitor to keep an individual risk-free.. thanks blog post cabbagediet. http://www.cabbagesoupdiets.org/

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) I bought that havarti cheese the other day!
    Santa has been good to you, so you must have been a very good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a good day, Anne. Congrats on the heart monitor. I have it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice gift! Yay for your new job!

    Love that avocado....

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!