31 October 2010

skelly on a date


Skelly Goes On a Date!
YouTube Video!
.....................................................
Recently, at work, some nurse was
acting all goofy - stammering around.
I think I was getting hit on! Really now!
Incredible. Blondes really do have more "fun."
Calling, chit-chatting.....you know - that! 
*sigh*
......................................................
Just protein today, and a few pork rinds....
And beef jerky. And water, water, water.
And Monster. Just in time for Halloween!


The newest member of the Lovely Monster family.
Absolute Zero. No carbs at all!
When I am not able to assure myself
a clean environment at work, 
I only have protein shakes. Never a full or "real" meal.
Mostly "finger foods."  Not zombie-type, either! 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Big plans for Trick or Treatment?


If it's candy knocking on your door 
Run Away! It's no good for ya!
(But you already knew that, eh?)

8 comments:

  1. LOL ...

    Leave it to you, Anne. A Skelly Dating Video, Work Flirtations, AND a Zero-Carb Monster Drink? I'd ask how your weekend was going, but I think I can guess!

    Ann (aka "Wild Thing") lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these videos Anne. They crack me up every time.
    I'm hoping we get lots of trick or treaters Sunday. The kids are always so cute.
    Happy Sunday. jj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried Monster - I'm afraid to get hooked! What is the flavor?

    Have to take the kidlets trick or treating, I'm praying for all crap candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anne I hate anything that says Diet, Zero or Sugar Free on it, perhaps that is why I look the way I do and you look so good. Happy Halloween
    ....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Skelly videos, the kids and I watched them and they got a huge kick out of them. You are so inventive Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took the time to watch this - how cute is Skelly On A Date?!!
    Again - very creative things you bring to the blogging world.
    WoW! I'm surprised you don't have a website business or
    a weight loss business..... or something!
    Keep 'em coming! Please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, well, Veronica - thanks!
    But really, it's just my somewhat silly,
    always heart-felt, LoCarb weight-loss blog.
    Try to say that 3 times fast, eh?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!