I did my laundry today...
Dang washer caught on fire!
Right next to a gas dryer - that was running - by the way!
And a gas boiler room.
Whole floor was flooded - water gushing everywhere!
I jumped up and over the (smoldering) washer,
and grabbed the (live) electrical wire-
unplugged it - and saved the day!
I figured my goose was cooked anyways, just by being there.
And there wasn't alot of time to spare!
So I might as well try.
And I did it!
Couple minutes more - and who knows.
We might have been hearing about this story
on the evening news.
All my spandex melted.
Drats. White melted plastic stuff all over it.
And my laundry basket.
I get a new one of those!
So yay - for all the box jumps at CrossFit!
And yay for not blowing up!