20 November 2011

a few things to eat

Fond of (not fondue - that's later)  hot cacao lately.
CACAO is usually r/t the bean.... whereby
COCAO is usually r/t the powder
This is Ghirardelli 100% cacao - unsweetened - and melting.
I mix it in coffee sometimes!
6 or 7 net carbs + sweetener....
I use Truvia lately. Taking a Splenda break!

 
Poaching eggs... I use a thermometer and 
if you don't have a lid for the pan - this is a skillet, actually -
foil works nicely

I love dill buttah, and put it on many things

Primal Ground Beef
Made with ground beef, heart, liver, kidney and spleen.
Served with grilled onions and peppers.
And raw onions!

 
The Red Salmon from a can and some dill butter 

The Salmon looks like this - the bones are really soft.
I don't like them.. I take them out.

Yum to the yum to the nom nom nom!
Salmon (canned) fried - but really, just warmed in a skillet.
The Omega's don't like it too hot!
Add some dill buter.
Grilled onions, grilled peppers.

I am learning new and exciting ways to cook Salmon!
For my 100 days of Mo-mega's. (Omega)

Hope you are having a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm...looks good. I think I will have a shrimp salad with dill mayo for lunch tomorrow. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya...
    Primal beef, not so much :(

    You do march to your own beef... Eer beet.... Ahhh beat!!!

    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can;t handle the primal beef. I don't eat much organ meats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am okay with Primal...one of my favorites is liver and onions. Will try warming salmon from the can...good tip. have a great Thanksgiving week. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. I take the bones out of the canned salmon as well. Dilly butter sounds great! Oh dilly made me think of Dilly Bar from DQ. OMG My brain is frakked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me go out and buy some salmon for dinner. When I was first married, my DH was a 'puller' on a small commercial fishing boat for salmon season off the Mendocino CA coast. It was literally hand-to-mouth. We only ate what he brought home. Salmon, 3 times a day. I love it seared in butter -- eh, coconut oil, or olive oil -- quick crisp on the outside, and let it sit to finish cooking inside. Nom, nom, nom.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!