07 November 2011

cross fit pays off

A little extra work this week!
Cleaning up. Mopping. At work, no less.
Alot of Nurses won't do that - I just try to help out.
Then, the patient's little doggie got out,
And I ran about 200 meters chasing it!
AND I caught it. 
So all that hard work is paying off.


Hit the jackpot tonight with the mackerel
And salmon. Still love it.

Bacon Mayo - didn't get it cuz I didn't like the oils...
I'm picky about oils. Like most chicks are loving nail polish -
Or _______ (fill in the blank.)


Finally getting the Omega 3 up and the Omega 6 down. 
And I'm hungry as a wolf.
Waiting maybe for the enzymes to kick in.
The ones I haven't used - ever for the fishes-es!
Takes about 2 weeks, I'm guessing.

This is from a food tracking program called
Tells you how Paleo your intake is!
But it works with any way of eating.

Working out of town the past 3 days.
Tonight, when I left, the patient's
Family member said that he loved me!
Made it all worth while!

Hope your day is wonderful!

8 comments:

  1. When you can chase and catch an escaped pet, that's when you KNOW you're in shape! Congrats, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next thing you know you'll be running a whole mile! All your hard work is definitely paying off Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee - Yep!
    In my scrubs - no less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on catching the patient's dog. That was above and beyond. I'm touched by what you do every day, Anne. It provides a necessary service to people in need. That is where I want to be some day. In a place of helping people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you caught the doggie. What a heroine! Hope you are well and happy, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. next it's time to catch a chicken rocky! lol. and baconnaise. I don't know...yucky. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a great nurse! Every time you get the cleaning bug you pass it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!