14 November 2011

farmer's market


Bought some wild Alaskan Salmon

Didn't buy any corn that day!

Got asked to sing with this lady -
Got hugged by another lady -
And flirted with by some guy!
It must have been my Happy Day!

Wanted to see about this guy

This beef place was closed for the season

Found a grass -fed ranch that delivers to town

Balloon guys




What fun!
It might be 30 minutes from my apartment.


I love to tool around downtown Dallas.
It's right there!
Hope your day is great!

8 comments:

  1. This is what I wanted to do on my birthday!
    What a little foodie I am turning out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day, Anne. I'm glad you had a good time. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Karen, it was GREAT fun!
    I wish you could have been there, too.
    We would have torn the roof off the sucka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry - inadvertent apostrophe abuse! That should be: I love Farmers' markets! (I think.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen you look so alive!! When we meet we must go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a foodie! Love it. Great pictures. I am very partial to the pomegranate shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea a meat market would have a season!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!