03 June 2011

superlative

Made this from the methodology 
I really learned alot by watching.
No more purple chicken!

Chopped up lettuce - not from a bag.

Still making iced tea -
Constant Comment tea is good.
I mix it with English Breakfast tea.

Protein shake with Chocolate sf syrup
and peppermint extract.....mmmmm.....
Lots of different flavor combos!

Clean the kitchen each time after I use it.
And also pack my little cooler for lunch at work.
It requires an extra trip up and down the steps!
And that's good!

The last bite of cream cheese, cocao nibs 
and sf syrup - a tasty treat!

30 minute walk/run
About 5,000 steps

Hope you are doing great!

10 comments:

  1. Yummy - wish you could have seen it!
    How refreshing to eat something that I made -
    that was good!
    :D

    fish + almond flour dusting +
    spice rub + lemon juice
    all fried/sauteed in bacon drippings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I've been out of the low carb habit but now it is time to get back on the bandwagon. I've an increase of a couple of pounds and I need to nip that in the bud before it gets out of hand. Your food always looks so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks and sounds delicious, Anne. Well done on making your own meal. You are obviously very talented! I'd eat that.

    What's on the lettuce?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, y'all!
    Just a baby hint of dressing - 1,000 Island Dressing...
    Then a scrunch of pork rinds (I know)
    and some Mrs Dash!
    The pork rinds are a good sub for croutons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks nice and tasty! Great job on cooking a wonderful meal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the Chef Todd video... wow, it was great! I'd never heard of him before. Made it seems so simple, once you know the METHOD and the whys. I'm going to watch more of him. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum..I want to run get some cream cheese. I got the syrups. Not the fancy cacao, tho I did have the opportunity to see fresh cacao fruit. Gooey slimy reeking of cacao. Also have seen fresh cacao butter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne do you count calories? Or just carbs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to watch the video....purple chicken yuck....hope you are well. hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!