03 December 2010

snack time - pb n j style

'
Take some Powdered Peanut Butter.
PB2


Now, I know what you are thinking.

WTH is Powdered Peanut Butter?
Confused smile

Just what it says - but it has 85% less fat
than regular peanut butter. It's all natural!
Here's a link to the web site.
Also available at Netrition.

Only 1.5 grams of total fat per 2 tbsp serving.
Compared to 16 grams of total fat 
per 2 tbsp of regular peanut butter.

Since it's dry, you can mix it in with other products,
and not have a big gooey mess.
Open-mouth smile
Mix with some Cream Cheese


And the Praline and Pumpkin Pie 
DaVinci Sugar Free Syrup!
You can use any flavor!
Even maple/pancake...

It can be a dip,
or a cheese cake, 
or just a treat!

And a word about sweeteners.
I don't "like" them per se.
I don't dislike them.

But I do know this -
I did not LIKE myself at my previous, heavier weight.
So for now, artificial sweeteners are a happy compromise!
People can be "gluten intolerant"
Associated with celiac disease. (link)
Or "lactose intolerant." (link)
Why can't there be a general "sugar intolerance?"
Associated with Morbid Obesity?
........................................................
"Try it - you'll like it!"
Have a Splenda day!

YouTube Video
Sling Blade Soundtrack
"Darlin' " 
Bambi Lee Savage

24 comments:

  1. Does the powdered stuff have an expiration date?

    Splenda Day, with FIBER, no less! hehehe

    Soy glad you remembered the milk ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of peanut butter, will have to check into this.hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yummy. Something else to add to my shopping list for a US visit! I loves me some Peanut Butter.

    I agree, I don't like the artificial sweeteners but I have a sweet tooth and they satisfy it and yeah, compared to the fatz, the artificial sweeteners are the lesser of the two evils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubs musta threw out my pb2..... Grrrr.... Expensive stuff!!! You totally got me hooked on the sf vanilla syrup in my coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, reduced fat powdered peanut butter. What they won't come up with these days. But if it helps you, I all for it.

    Not into sweeteners at all. I am hard core sugar free. Not fun, but it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are kindred spirits.
    IN ALL OF THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. Something new to try! Have a wonderful weekend, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of dry PB! But, I am going to look for it. Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just received an order with some from Nettrition. will try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't realize the pb2 went funny and bought to much so ended up thowing out a few jars. But I do like the stuff should probably buy myself some again since I've been back on the peanut butter lately. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh...I miss peanut butter!! I will look into this, Anne. And I'm also not a big fan of artificial sweetners, but it's the only way I can deal with my oatmeal. And since I've been drinking my coffee sans cream because of the calories, a little sweetner helps make up for it.

    Hope you have a "splenda" day!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats weird, ha-ha. I am not a penut butter fan but hey thats just me :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh another thing to put on my To-Try list! I have a growing list now, thank you :-)
    Happy Friday Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been seeing this dry peanut butter pop up everywhere. I wasn't tempted to try it until I read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't celiac both gluten and caesin intolerance? I am just caesin intolerant, lactose intolerant, and have various allergies. Have you tried agave nectar as a sweetener? Or Stevia?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am going to have to try this as soon as I can find some of that fancypeanut butter. You would think Houston would have it! Where did you find all the fancy syrups?

    Have a wonderful day. You always bring a ray of sunshine to bloggerland.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does the powdered PB come in crunchy? I only like crunchy PB. Yes, I'm fussy, I know.

    I love looking at all the pictures you take.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Grace, maybe chop up some peanuts to add in if is doesn't come in crunchy ... and I like crunchy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh a way I can have peanut butter and not feel guilty. I love it. I'll have to go and check that out. Think of all the goodness you can mix it with. YUMMMMM!!
    Thanks for sharing, thanks for stopping by. You always make my day.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nutri just bought a case of it to hand out (sell I hope!) to all us fatties at work. She didn't believe me when I told her about it. Even though I'm not a huge PB fan, I can't wait to experiment with it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm almost curious enough about powdered PB to buy some. Hmmmmm.... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Powdered Peanut Butter!!! I have never seen or heard of that before! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!