25 December 2010

it's a new day

While driving through the parking lot
the other day, these savage parking lot birds swooped down
on top of me! I gave them the cashews I was 
carrying around for a couple of weeks now.

I didn't eat them - the birds OR the nuts! Yay!

(Sorry about the sound - This is what was on the iPod!
As played through the radio)

Birds flying high
You know how I feel

Sun in the sky
You know how I feel

Breeze drifting on by
You know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me

Blossom in the tree
You know how I feel

Dragonfly out in the sun
You know what I mean

Stars when you shine
You know how I feel

Scent of the pine
You know how I feel

Really it is a new day!

11 comments:

  1. Finally starting to feel better
    and still Monster-free!
    Gosh - I am going to miss their LoCarb Goodness!
    But it's all for the best.
    Onward and downward once again.

    Hope you are still having a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song, too! I have that very same song on iTunes. It sounds like you are finally rounding the corner there, Carb Tripper Anne! Monsters Be Gone! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More lovely photos, Anne! I love the dragonfly ornaments. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are starting to feel better.
    Is onward and downward a good thing? I hope so.
    And I hope your Christmas was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All in the name of Science, TechnoBabe!
    If there is a way to shed these last 10-15 pounds
    I want in on it. I am still at or around the 140 mark.
    And I'm still only 5'2" so I could make a little adjustment
    here and there. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures. Glad you're feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl we both are in the final stretch!! 10-15 pounds left here also :)

    Hope you had a nice Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard that quitting caffeine helps...
    So I am making every effort to cut it out of my life
    for at least a while - just to see.
    And who knows after that!?
    I think I might be able to keep it this time.
    Farewell O Monster.... I barely knew ye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exceptional photos!! Thank you for sharing!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The monsters have left the building!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really got me smiling!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!