22 December 2010

dashing through the snow

Dashing through the streets,
In a pair of Nike Shoes,
Running all the way,
If you snooze, you lose!


Bells on bicycles ring,
"Please get out of my way!
Because I might just run you down
On the way to my next weigh - (in)"




OH..... 



Taco Bell, Taco Bell, Tacos all the way
Oh, what fun it was to ride
Through the drive-through
On my way --- home!



But no more, not for me,
A choice I have made!
I'll just go home and fix myself
A cup of lemonade!

Hey!
..................................................
Last year's snow pictures...
It was 80+ earlier this week, here in lovely North Texas!
*sigh*

Hope you are staying warm and dry and happy!
Where ever you are!

13 comments:

  1. Ho Ho Ho!
    Getting ready for the work out of the year -
    A trip around the world.... and all right at midnight!
    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that wreath on my door. The exact same one.. Target or somewhere, three years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is dry here but FREEZING. I am dreading going out later but I'm sure it will do me good. Love your rewritten Christmas tunes. I used to do that all the time. I wish I had saved some of them but really they were just for the amusement of my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really white out here! Merry Christmas Anne. smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking, "Where is Anne taking these pictures because it's HOT here?"
    It was pretty last year. You've come a long way, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tie is this year's Tie Guy Model.
    As for the others...
    I needed something that rhymed with snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been raining in L.A. for a straight week now. I have to admit weather wreaks havoc with my inner joy. I wish it weren't so...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers! *raises cup of lemonade!*

    I love that tie. I brought my bottle o' tobasco on holiday with me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I don't make it back 'round these parts before the holiday, have a very very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh yeah. used to love taco bell--nothing low carb there though! Unless you wanna pick out the "meat" and eat that, but a cup of lemonade (with splenda!) is a much much better idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trees look pretty! It's COLD here, been in the 20-30's for a few weeks now. I could go for some warmer weather. I need a wreath for my door, seems I buy them and they get lost lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snow?? In North Texas??? Yikes?? Need some layers??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want the pink check gumboots!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!