20 September 2011

making every effort

Using the coconut oils - yummy


What you can't see here - are the million butterflies 
all up in here 


A giant banana spilt -
Better go clean it up!


Goodwill time for Bonzo?

Night Rawer

Just not liking the chemicals.
This stinking hot mess is supposed to be coffee.
No - the other hot mess!
The one in the cup, I meant!

Home for a few days arrrgh and arrrgh!
Spoken like a true Pirate.

Trying to figure out why I get "here"
Then slack off and balk around.
It really is like putting an Octopus to bed!
Off now to clean my humble abode!

Hope your day is great!

11 comments:

  1. Always love your pictures!! :)

    Exercise and fitness have their ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! An octopus to bed...LOL! That visual is quiet amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're not a hot mess, even if the coffee is. :) Must take a while to clean up a giant banana mess. Too carby for me. ; )

    Happy Tuesday, babe. Dance on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me laughing at cleaning up the banana "split"! Good one Anne....only you would have seen that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like your in a funk. Been there done that. Really all you can is wait it out and try to be positive. Keep on keeping Kid! I know you can do hard things!!

    You have such a keen eye for things. You are always getting the most out of your surroundings. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo of your 'home' is lovely.
    I hope you get to enjoy being home for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peaks and valleys...I was feeling so good too and then the cold sore and fatigue. We'll bounce back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your pic blogs...they are clever...and I spotted a butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing photos. Lovely purple flower bush. And I feel like I am a mess, too. It will pass. At least that's what I am telling myself. Those octopuses are some tough creatures to handle. Hang on, sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the purple flowers! Are there really lots of butterflies there?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!