01 May 2010

oh my blog award!



The incredibly prestigious Oh My Blog Award!

Here's the copy and paste
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. 
Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.

(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, 
before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. 
Don’t forget to tell them.
 
Before
After
 
Not much difference!
...............................................................................
...............................................................................

SpunkySuzi from her blog "Working Towards a Healthier Me"
Bernie from her blog "On My Own"
Tena from her blog "Shrink To Fit"
Dana from her blog "To The Best Of My Ability"
Karen from her blog ✯FiTCETERA✯

I'm too shy to pick - you know this - forgive me, please!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A rainy day in North Texas!

 
A roadside vendor
A different kind of roadside vendor!

If April showers bring May flowers,
What do May Flowers bring?
*Pilgrims!*






Monster w/ protein 
Love my Monster with protein!
Hamburger with eggs and cheese.
Coffee w/ cream
Tomato grilled, avocado not grilled!
Yo ho, yo ho, the low-carb life for me! ♪♫♪♬

15 comments:

  1. Lots of rain here today too...a perfect day for a pot of tea and an Agatha Christie novel.
    Congrats on TWO awards. Your blog rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Enz!
    Yours, too!
    And yes, this is perfect book-reading weather.
    Spot o' tea, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things I totally miss about texas: Roadside fruit stands and Whataburger! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) Now i've got two awards and i'd better get my butt in gear and post them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me but I'd like that one too. ☺
    I like the last pic the best ... nice n moody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That makes it a done deal, then Karen!
    Yes - the picture - you can almost FEEL the cool breeze come in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH ANNE, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!
    Thank you! ☺
    I will do the obligatory post tomorrow ... maybe a vlog thingy if I can get the Flip working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, well, you know me - last but never least!
    And by the way, missus, a video would be splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne,

    I mentioned you in my recent Vlog accepting an Oh My Blog award...you were a very impromptu embarrassing moment for me on my recent comment on your Cows/Llama's post...come check it out.

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A true gentleman in an "estrogen rich" blog-world!
    Kyle - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was hoping you'd go with option 1 and/or 2... you're still way too cute first thing in teh morning.

    scary storm clouds! love the moodiness of them. Thanks again for the bling. :) have a great weekend, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really are a funny gal. Good sense of humor. Congrats on your blog award. I wish I looked that good first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure do look good in the morning. I think the secret is short hair.

    Spooky storm clouds.

    Had to google Whataburger...sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow such beautiful pictures today

    I went to buy a Monster low carb today, had it in my hand, those energy drinks kinda freak me out!! so many bloggers drink them though.... hummm

    ReplyDelete
  15. The sky almost looks as if its moving in the picture!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!