14 May 2010

the hand that rocks the ladle

Ymmy
All that's missing is U!
Oh, no they did-unt name something RedLine!
This summer is the summer of Energy Drink Luv...
 
And sofas. AND sofas! Don't forget the sofas.
 
Slug bug  - no punch back - ouch, dude!
The grim reaper....very grim....
Get a long, little doggie!
Casual Friday
Gettin' ready for girl's night out...
I'm melting! I'm melting, and all my beautiful "stick-ed-ness..."
My very important phone call from the other day!
It's my happy face!


You can find alot of LowCarb things at the gas station/ convenience store....
RTD is Ready To Drink. Bada bing!
.....................................................................
Put the camera down before you weigh...
Everyone says "The camera adds 10 pounds!"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

RedLine w/ egg white protein
Monster w/ whey  concentrate
Water, water, coffee, some cashews....
Ground chuck w/ tomato sauce (above)
SF gluten-free cheesecake from Sugarless de Light!
The nicest guys in the world work there.

I feel like running off to California - 
For me "escaping" type thoughts mean 
I am avoiding something here, in "real" life, 
or need to adjust something in my diet.
Perhaps more maintenance, less experimenting.
After 30 minutes on the treadmill I feel much better,
thank-you-very-much!  "Walk on by!"

8 comments:

  1. When I walk on the treadmill,
    I wear a weighted vest - 35 pounds.
    So it's a pretty good work-out.
    When I run, I don't wear the vest...
    I just run! That seems to be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick and tired of sofa discrimination...sofas have been overlooked since the beginning of time...

    So...you have Bed, Bath, and Beyond...well guess who is the Beyond of that? That's right...the sofa.

    Sheesh...someone should stage a rally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Kyle....I agree. To the Back of Beyond!
    The humble couch....the couch potato....
    couched in mystery....DIVAn.... couch to five.....
    Voulez-vous coucher .....
    that wasn't even about a couch proper, now was it?
    Sofa...sophia.... this could be a very long list....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slug bug - no punch back! I haven't heard that since I as a kid :-)

    Walking with a 35 pound vest??? You could carry the sofa!

    Have a great weekend Anne,
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bedrooms to Love and Sofas to Feel Indifferent About. I'll take one of each please. The cat will just ruin them anyway. Stupid cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah whats with the sofa, walking around with a 35 pound vest....wow, I am not worthy, I am not worthy. yet. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You, little miss, are so darn clever. Ymmy who would have thought of that?? U!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!